I am officially 28! I can not believe how fast time flies, It feel as if I was celebrating my 21st birthday like yesterday! I have maintained this blog for about a month now, so I figured that this would be a good opportunity to sort of “introduce,” myself by giving you 28 random facts. They will be in any specific order. So lets get started..
- My middle name is Nicole
- My next door neighbor used to be a DJ, so I went with him a few times to Dj weddings so I would say that was my “first,” job. So much fun!
- I love Shirley Temple drinks..Root beer and Dr. Pepper
- I am afraid of the dark. I can not stand a dark basement. If it were up to me I would move to Alaska where there is light for 6 months straight. But then move back to Pittsburgh for the remaining 6 months so I only have to deal with it being dark at night.
- My first dogs named was Bimbo
- I love apple products!
- I love youtube! A completely devoted to a few channels.
- I have been following some blogs for about 5 years.
- I love to read. A lot of people think I am playing on my phone, but I am actually reading the news..books etc.
- I have never gone camping.
- I love to travel! Vacations, weekend getaways, day trips.
- I love hotels & airports
- I love Halloween & Christmas
- Adrian is 9 1/2 years older than me
- I found out I was pregnant with Sophia on January 1, 2014
- Sophia came exactly one week early. My water broke while standing in her nursery.
- I am a huge Walking Dead, How to get Away with Murder, Pretty Little Liars fan!
- My brother actually married Adrian and I after over coming a ton of obsticles that day
- First concert I went to was Spice Girls
- I can spell anything backwards…even sentences! It is really weird.
- I convert all fractions into decimals…and vice versa.
- I once worked in a Pottery Studio in North Carolina! It was such a fun job. My least favorite part was loading the kiln because I was always afraid of breaking the pottery. My favorite part was working with the kids.
- Halloween movies are my favorite scary movies.
- If I had bridesmaids at my wedding their colors would have been champagne
- I bake cakes out of my house for family and friends
- I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in Pittsburgh with a Baking & Patisserie degree
- I love makeup, but do I not like to wear a lot of it. Half of the time I do not wear any.
- If I could meet one actress it would be Drew Barrymore. I have loved her since I was a little girl. I once wrote her a fan letter and I received a autograph photo a long time ago. Best Day Ever!
Crystal (my sister), Pat (my brother) and I celebrating Patts Birthday!
Doesn’t Santa look thrilled?
Mom & I. She came down to visit me while I was interning at Pinehurst Golf Resort in Nc.
Sophia as a newborn.
Mom and I on my wedding day. I was about 4 months pregnant here.
I hope everyone enjoyed this post! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask or email me! Please stay posted for future posts this week!