I have been wanting to do a “currently,” post for quite sometime. I think they are can be sort of entertaining. It gives you a mental visual of what the person is doing…thinking..feeling all at the same time. It’s an very easy read. So enjoy!
1. Listening- hmm Pandora.. Where Do You Go by La Bouche. Sometimes they play the most interesting songs. Definitely 90’s.
2. Eating- Raw Honey by the spoonfuls…just an fyi it helps with those annoying coughing spells.
3. Drinking- Water, but craving a Cherry Icee.
4. Wearing- Navy Blue capri and an aqua colored tank top…stylish..I know.
5. Feeling- Sort of wired. I have not yet calmed down from todays errands, we did errands 4 1/2 hours.
6. Weather- omg sticky…muggy…gross. ugh. The worst part about spring and summer. When I lived down in North Carolina a couple of years ago it would get so muggy out that my front door would be soaking wet with condensation. It was crazy.
7. Wanting- A tan..especially on my legs.
8. Needing- A massage…I am dying to make an appointment at my spa but I keep forgetting. Once you have a baby nothing is ever the same, but totally worth it.
9. Thinking- It’s 11:13 pm I have laundry in the wash…Sophia is sleeping..Adrian is in Virginia…Jimmy is sleeping…how much I love Neil Diamonds voice (well it’s alright..because we have all night to set the world right…NAME THAT TUNE). Do you ever hear a song and it reminds you of your childhood? There is a bunch, but there is one that stands out What Becomes of the Brokenhearted by Jimmy Ruffin. I grew up on the oldies. They are my favorite….they don’t make music like that anymore. And yes I am only 28.
10. Enjoying- How calm the house is.
Please stay tuned for future posts coming up the week! We have a variety coming!
Anyone that stops by..leave a comment where you are from.