We are talking about Steak Kabobs! They are super super easy to make and really good! My mom gave me this recipe to try out the other night for dinner. And I loved them!
What you need:
1 CUP OF OIL ( we used canola)
½ CUP OF WINE ANY THAT IS OPENED (I used Pinot Grigio)
1/3 CUP OF STEAK SAUCE
CHOPPED GARLIC 3 CLOVES (large cloves)
Chopped Sage, Chives, Basil, Rosemary (Be Generous)
SALT & PEPPER (to taste)
Green & Yellow Pepper
What to Do:
- Wash and Clean all your veggies & cut them up.
- Time to make your marinade: oil, wine, steak sauce, garlic cloves (minced), chopped; Sage, Basil, Rosemary and chives. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- In a large container lay your steaks down, Place your veggies all around your steak. Pour marinade over veggies and steak.
- Put in refrigerator over night or for at least 6 hours. Take out about 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Put your veggies and steak (cut up steak) on the kabobs..alternate veggies and steak.
- Cook them on high on the grill…make steak to your own liking.
- End enjoy!
Here is a post on how to make Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs, those are great too! Whatever one best suits your family.
If you make any of these Kabobs send me photos at Sarah.BellaLife@gmail.com or my Instagram/Twitter at Sarah_BellaLife!