I am a total avid youtube watcher, it’s a serious addiction. I have been following a few channels for quite sometime now, but one of my favorite channels is called HeyKayli. I just love her, she is so crafty and down -to -earth. If I was a ‘youtuber,’ I would want a channel like hers.
The other day I saw she made some non-alcoholic tropical drinks with her two kids. And I thought “I have to make those for Sophia.” Considering we only have about a month left of summer these drinks are perfect way to celebrate the season a little bit longer.
What You Need:
- Welch’s 100% Unfiltered Grape Juice- 36g Sugar
- Sunny D Orange Strawberry -28g Sugar
- Sunny D Burst Blue Raspberry- 27g Sugar
- Sparkling Ice Coconut Flavor – 0g Sugar
- Sparkling Ice Orange Mango- 0g Sugar
- Glass cup
- Whipped Cream
- Cherries (optional)
What To Do:
- Fill your glass with ice, all the way to the top.
- Pour the juice that has the highest sugar content on the bottom, pour directly over the ice. (I used the Welch’s 100% Unfiltered Grape Juice, because it has 36g of sugar. The sugar content has to go highest to lowest.
- Top it with some whipped cream..maybe add some pretty sprinkles and a fun straw
- And Enjoy!
Example: Grape Juice is first…Sunny D Burst Blue Raspberry second…and then the Sparkling Ice Coconut Flavor. Make sure you pour all the juice over ice, I can’t stress that enough.
You do not have to use the same bands in juice as I did. If your base juice has 28g of sugar and the middle layer have 27g of sugar the sugar will mix up and won’t give a layered look.
This one turned out to be my favorite one. If Sophia was older and had a pool. I would host a pool party just to make sunset drinks for them!
Here is HeyKayli Channel. Check her out, she gives great DIY projects!
If you decide to make these drinks I would love to see your creations! Send me your photos to my email (in my contact info)..snapchat/instagram/twitter: Sarah_BellaLife!