Does this qualify as a Bean Dip?
That’s what I call it! The first time I had this was when I was working as a CSR for medical equipment and my manager brought it in on Friday. Let’s just say I have been hooked ever since..I have the recipe memorized…it’s my go to recipe for parties..and it does make a fantastic Vegetarian Quesadillas for dinner.
I have paired this bean dip with crackers, but so far my favorite is Frito Scoops! So yummy!
What You Need:
1 Can of White Cannellini Beans
1 Can of Red Kidney Beans
1 Can of White Kidney Beans
2 Cans of Black Beans
1 Bag of Frozen Corn
1 Bunch of Cilantro
1 Whole Jalapeño (I only use half..pitted)
2 TBSP. of Red Wine Vinegar (to taste)
2 TBSP. Oil (optional; add it before serving)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
What To do:
- Rinse all your beans in water. The easiest way is to put the beans in a strainer in your sink. Let them sit while you prepare all your other ingredients.
- Rough chop all your Cilantro
- Mince up your Jalapeño, make sure to take out the innards (such as the white part the membrane..BE CAREFUL: it’s the hottest part of the Jalapeño and the seeds).
- Once everything is cut up, put all your beans in a fun bowl, add your bag of Corn, Jalapeño, and Cilantro. Mix well.
- Add your Red Wine Vinegar (to taste)
- Some Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Before you serve it, you can add some oil. Or leave it out, it’s totally optional.
I love this bean dip! It’s awesome, and it keeps in the fridge really well for a few days.
If you make this, let me know what you think! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!