Are you going to a Thanksgiving brunch anytime soon? I thought this recipe would be fun to share you especially if you have have more than one place to go on Thanksgiving Day.
This year I am only going to my moms. We typically have the same stuff every Thanksgiving, but I think this year we are going to be switching it up a bit.
As long as my mom doesn’t get rid of her Sweet Potato Casserole, then switching it up is fine with me!!
These Pumpkin Spice Doughnut Holes are really good and super easy to make! They took me about 45 minutes from finish to end! Sophia helped me roll them into balls, so some of them are “squargigles,” but it makes them more fun. Sophia loves to help! Especially in the kitchen!
What You Need: Doughnut Mixture:
1 3/4 C. Flour 1/3 C. Sugar
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Salt
2 TBSP. Butter (melted)
1/2 C. Milk
1/2 C. Sugar
- In a bowl whip together Flour, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Baking Powder and Salt.
- In a Separate bowl light whisk together Egg, Butter (melted), Milk and Sugar. Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Add wet mixture to the Flour mixture. And Mix, make sure everything is all incorporated.
- Deep-fry small scoops of doughnut dough in 350 degrees of oil or about 3 to 4 minutes. Until golden.
- Take a paper towel lined cookie sheet. And place doughnuts on them. While warm toss doughnuts in Doughnut Mixture (Sugar & Pumpkin Pie Spice).
**If your doughnuts are quickly turning a golden/brown lower the heat(or take off the heat). They won’t be fried all the way through, the centers will be doughy.**
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert of side?
Do you have any requests for future blog posts?
I would love to hear from you guys!