Alrighty so we have six days left until Christmas! Wait..What? Six days?! Yes..Six days. I can’t believe it. Where has the time gone? The holiday season is surely slipping right by.
Thankfully, I am all done Christmas shopping…BUT…and I can’t emphasize this”but” anymore..if you are like me…you always forget about stocking stuffers. As a child stocking stuffers were always my favorite part about opening up presents. My brother and I would usually save stockings for last.
I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to share with you some of my favorite stocking stuffers for those ladies in your life.
Some of my favorite items:
- Polaroid Camera (#1)- I wish I had one when Sophia was born for her baby book, but I am definitely making up for it now. I used it for her 2nd birthday party for the kids to take photos of themselves. It was a blast.
- Blanket Scarf (#2)- If you live in the Northern regions I highly recommend this blanket scarf. I bought mine in Target around October and use it all the time.
- Philosophy Body Wash (#3)- These are just awesome! They don’t dry my skin out and they smell amazing in the shower! So far my favorite scent is Fresh Cream, but I am in love with their holiday Peppermint scented one!
- Rosebud Salve (#6)- Just like the blanket scarf…everyone and I mean everyone..needs this salve for winter…well..actually all year. It has saved my lips from becoming chapped in the winter. So worth it!
Did you think that I was going to stop there? Ha. Have I told you that stocking stuffers are my favorite?
I honestly had way to many ideas and favorites to leave out. Plus who doesn’t like more options? Options are great…they don’t make you feel limited!
Some of my favorites:
- Roller Lash (#1)- This is the best mascara in the world. I have been using it for a little over a year now and I really am impressed with it. It doesn’t make my eye lashes feel hard, they are still very flexible feeling. I just really love this mascara!
- Teavana Tea Steeper (#2)- I love my tea steeper. I prefer loose tea rather than tea bags. I use it all of the time especially in the mornings. Sophia loves watching the tea filter down in my mug. A great loose tea that I am loving this year is Teavana White Chocolate Peppermint Tea. Typically I do not care for chocolate tea or coffee, but this is so good! It’s refreshing!
- Marc Jacobs Decadence (#3)- This is the best scented perfume I have ever come across. I am picky when it comes to perfume, because I have really bad allergies and everything sets me off. But this perfume smells so good and I love wearing it. Adrian got it for me last year for Christmas, I have not used it all..but when I do, I will definitely repurchase it.
** I have done two reviews on two other items on here the Mistletoe Kisses- Bite Beauty Sour Cherry lipstick & Marc Jacobs Decadence**
I really hope that I have given you some ideas for some stocking stuffers! We are definitely getting down to the wire, so maybe this will help you out!
Please let me know if you have used any of these items..OR what are your favorite stocking stuffers to receive..OR what was your favorite you have ever received?